Saturday, September 22, 2007

Twister anyone?

My old friend Amber spent the day with us recently. I have lots of comical and ridiculously fun memories of life with Amber. We were the best-est of friends in high school. Now we are both moms and much less fun, but every once in a while we do something crazy. Twister anyone? I know I know. It's been a while.



Amber was truly amazing me with her flexibility. I think my legs are twice as long as hers, but she was so able to put her left foot on the red and her right hand on the green. She's still got it. Jack, her adorable one year old, was playing right along with us. It truly is "the game that ties you up in knots".

1 comment:

amber. said...

Awesome.

We are a lot less fun now, aren't we. Kinda sad.

I had fun with you and your kiddos... More, please.

BTW, my house flooded this weekend. I am homeless again.

Amber.