Friday, August 24, 2007

grandma and papa's house



Caleb was gone for the weekend. He and Shiloh treated their mom to a weekend away at Pismo Beach. So, me and the kids spent some time at grandma and papa's house in El Cajon. As soon as we got there they ran through the sprinklers.



Charis played Polly Pocket with Rachel. It was awesome. They talked in British accents and played with those tiny dolls for 45 minutes!



I was having serious flashbacks as I watched my kids ride their bikes around the cul de sac. I still have a scar on my knee from a crash I had on that cul de sac. But everyone was safe this time.



Okay, this made me laugh really hard. My dad shows up with Jonas who is shirtless, with Charis' helmet on, riding this huge and ancient red bike. We love Pa pa.

No comments: