Friday, September 5, 2008

hair hair hair hair long beautiful hair

Has anyone actually watched the entire movie "Hair"? I know the bits I saw were enough to satisfy my hippy curiosity. That is a weird movie.

I gave Charis a cute bob. She likes it. Especially poofing it up with her hands. But I think she secretly still wants long hair to her waist. 


Paxton got a serious chop. The kid is so dang cute you'd think I couldn't give him a bad cut. But I did. The first try. I just wanted the bangs out of the face for his (first) soccer game tomorrow. But it was so mullety. I just had to go with the butch. But I like the short hair on him. He kept looking at himself in the mirror and making cute faces. Then he wanted lots of hugs. Love that kid.


Jonas got a trim too. Not too drastic. I don't have a picture of it, so I'll just post this one instead.


But who is this chick with the long beautiful hair? oh yes. That is me. I let my sister do me up with her hair extensions, dress and heals. I know. That does not even look like me. Caleb was freaked out. I was freaked out. 


A few more...



5 comments:

Flo said...

You guys are so cute! All of you. I need to know how you got such perfect circles on your tie-dyes? Love the hair.

amber. said...

Haven't seen the movie hair... isn't that strange? Or Hairspray. I know. It's a sin.

Everyone looks so great!! Love Charis's hair!

emily said...

It's really not fair that you can pull off ANYTHING you try. Short hair, long flowing hair, modern-chic, dressy sophisticated- you look good all the time. It's really not fair to the rest of us :)

At Home On Main Street said...

Wow that is a really cute familia! I like your extensions, can't even tell, how pretty!!! wowooo

mandaroo63 said...

Wow! Gorgeous with the long hair. And, I like Charis' cute little bob. The boys are cute too, of course!